The Dooinwell Link app allows setting up a lock screen widget that will show the status of an older adult (using the Dooinwell app) directly on your iPhone lock screen.
This feature requires that your iPhone runs iOS 16.0 or higher.
You may be familiar with adding widgets to your lock screen, but the Dooinwell Link widget is a configurable lock screen widget which involves an extra steps when setting up the widget.
1. Make sure you have the Dooinwell Link app installed, that you're signed into the app and that you already follow at least one older adult.
2. Lock your iPhone then wake it up.
3. Touch and hold the Lock Screen until the Customize button appears, then tap Customize.
4. Tap the box above or below the time to see the list of widgets that you can add to your Lock Screen.
5. Scroll the list and tap on the Dooinwell Link line
6. Tap or drag the widget. Do not close the widgets list.
7. Tap on the widget instance that has been added above or below the time.
8. Select the relative you want to associate to this widget.
9. Tap Done at the top right of the screen.
< Back to the Help Center
iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and HomePod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.